2011 United States Armed Forces
May 21, 2011
Page Fieldhouse, Mainside Area
Camp Pendleton, California
MCCS Semper Fit is sponsoring the 8th annual US Armed Services Pankration Championships.
This is a Free Military Only event open to all branches of the US Armed Forces, active duty, retired
- Double Elimination Modified FILA Pankration/ Combat Grappling Rules
- One Skill Level Amateur Tournament. Athletes with Two or more Professional Victories are prohibited.
- Strikes, Takedowns, Grappling and Submissions allowed
- Custom medals for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place finalists
Page Fieldhouse, Mainside area, Camp Pendleton, California
TAD Orders/ Sponsorship/ Base Matters: Corey Bennin #760 458-0707
Tournament Operation & Rules: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Press Release from Fight League
Subject to change